1. Singing exercises our lungs. It tones up our diaphragm & our intercostal muscles.
2. Our facial muscles get toned while singing.
3. Singing benefits our hearts and circulation by improving our aerobic capacity and we decrease muscle tension.
4. It can improve our sleep
5. Our posture definitely improves.
6. We can become more mentally alert and active, because our concentration level increases.
7. Sinuses and respiratory tubes are opened up more
8. With careful training recent evidence suggests that it can help decrease the problem of snoring.
9. It can help reduce anger and depression and anxiety.
10.Our immune system is given a boost enabling us to fight disease.
1. Increase in self esteem and confidence
2. It increases feelings of wellbeing
3. It enhances mood
4. Useful as a stress reducer
5. It is uplifting spiritually
6. It can increase positive feelings
7. Encourages creativity
8. It can be energizing
9. It evokes emotions
10. Promotes bonding
11. Increases understanding and empathy between cultures.
12. It is healing
1. It enables you to meet more people
2. Is a forum for sharing
3. Brings people together and encourages a sense of community
4. Offers opportunity for giving and receiving positive feedback
5. A forum for fun?& laughter
7. Provides a safe environment to try new skills.
8. Brings people together. Give it a try!